WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorites

LAscents
06-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Now that we've had a month to settle in with Velata have you found a favorite yet? A favorite variety of chocolate? Your favorite dipper? Additional ways to use our chocolates?

Angle food cake and pretzels with milk chocolate seem to be our house favorites for fondue. We've also been going through quite a bit of white chocolate making "White Trash" - which is our own mix of trail mix/nuts and bolts - chex cereal, cheerios, pretzels, dried cranberries or raisins, nuts & m&ms, coated in melted Velata White Chocolate. Good snack to have in a zip lock bag.

I have some team members who melt the chocolate in their fondue then pour it over ice cream. Even though it's warmer summer weather, we're still finding ways to enjoy our melted chocolates.

A few teachers also received fondues and packs of chocolates as end of year Thank You gifts.

How are you enjoying Velata?

kainsley\
06-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Caramel Milk Chocolate is the favorite here although it doesn't matter which flavor is out. It disappears quickly! Marshmallows, bananas, strawberries & mini Nilla Wafers seem to be the favorite dippers. We tried gummy bears & that was surprisingly good!

imamomagain
06-06-2012, 07:33 AM
I love White Trash and make it every year at Christmas time! I will have to try it with Velata :)
We love the Caramel Milk here also. Love it with bananas & mini Nutter Butter cookies. Golden Oreos are yummy too!

MandyLee1980
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Oh man! I love the Caramel Milk with bananas. I have never loved chocolate so much. Also, so happy to see Velata has it's own little thread! ;)

Michel2012
06-22-2012, 03:07 AM
I love the Caramel Milk with bananas.

christyvw2004
07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
I have been still trying them all. Hard to pick one as my favorite. But I know I will be doing strawberries dipped in the white and then in blue sugar for the 4th!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1