WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to the forum!

momintoscents
06-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi my name is Barbie. Just wanted to pop in here and introduce myself since Im new to this forum. I just recently started my own Scentsy Biz, and I love the product! I live in Bakersfield, Cali. ;) I hope to get to know some of you and maybe get some tips for a beginner!

christyvw2004
06-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome Barbie. Are you attending convention? It is in Vegas this year...so not to far for you. It really is a great learning experience. I would highly recommend it. Keep us posted how it is going and see if you can get into any local events that will help get your name out their.

momintoscents
06-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I actually have been thinking of attending since it's so close!! I'v heard so many great things about attending one! I still need to speak it over with my husband. It would be great to get away from our 4 kids for the weekend anyhow! LOL And YES I have been wanting to get involved in some events, but I honestly dont know how to go about doing that. Where do I go and who do I contact about it?

kainsley\
06-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Welcome! And yes, my number one tip would also be to attend convention! This will be my 5th convention & I will never miss one!

LAscents
06-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I actually have been thinking of attending since it's so close!! I'v heard so many great things about attending one! I still need to speak it over with my husband. It would be great to get away from our 4 kids for the weekend anyhow! LOL And YES I have been wanting to get involved in some events, but I honestly dont know how to go about doing that. Where do I go and who do I contact about it?

Barbie, you'll find lots of convention information on the Events tab in your workstation and also at Scentsy Convention 2012 Is Coming | Join Us in Las Vegas, Nevada July 25-27, 2012 | Home (http://scentsyconvention.com/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1