WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : June 11th Anniversary Specail!

AprioriCandy
05-31-2012, 06:54 AM
YAY! Happy Anniversary to us!

June 11th marks the 3 year anniversary of when Apriori Beauty first began shipping our fabulous products!

Love how we will celebrate this year - so thankful for our company and products!

Stay Tuned for the announcement to come!
XO Candy

AprioriCandy
06-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Here it is!

We can offer Free Shipping on All Orders $200 or more on June 11th!

Fabulous for our Clients!

XO Candy

cindi8d
06-02-2012, 07:39 PM
I can't believe we are already coming to our 3 year mark! It has gone by so fast and at the same time, it feels like it has always been around.

I'm excited to see what the future has in store!!

cindi

cabimom
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Congratulations. I just tried your product for the first time (thank you Candy!) I was totally impressed. I have tried a lot of skin care products and I can't say anything about these except they produce results and I love the way they make my skin feel. Now to decide if I should simply be a client or a consultant. I am not renewing with my clothing company for Fall and have joined a handbag company to replace my clothing business:. Do you think I can do both? :D

AprioriCandy
06-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi, Cheryl!

It is so wonderful to hear how much you love Apriori Beauty products!! Yay!

You absolutely can do both! I have business partners who also have jewelry lines, makeup, nail products and even one who owns a Dippin' Dot business! It all depends on what you want to do, how you plan to market both or each individually and what you feel is best for YOU!

Use ~ Love ~ Share!
XO Candy

AprioriCandy
06-10-2012, 09:01 PM
We can now place orders for the Free Shipping Special!

YAY!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1