WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Signing up tomorrow morning!

Kellysays2u
05-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Signing up first thing tomorrow morning! So incredibly excited. Already have some outside orders. Have a party scheduled. Have my launch party figured out and have an online fundraiser starting the DAY after I sign up! Any advice to do tonight or in the days before my kit arrives? Any further tips on the online fundraiser? Did them with my previous direct sales and was told they are very similar so hopefully that holds true as I will only have one day to get acquainted with everything. Still haven't fully decided on a sponsor but think I am going to go with the consultant closest to me. Will give me someone to do events with. Hoping the name I want is still available!

christyvw2004
05-30-2012, 09:38 PM
So excited for you also. The first thing I would do is create a OH on your site for potential customers to shop at...maybe name in something catching. Also be sure to sign up for our summer incentive...one never knows :) and good luck and hope all goes well.

kainsley\
05-31-2012, 06:36 AM
So exciting! Best of luck to you! Let us know how we can help.

CinnaShoppe
05-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Christy - unfortunately if she signs up on the 31st, she will miss out on the incentive because technically she signed up in "may". I would recommend waiting until the morning of June 1st and then she wouldn't miss out on the May party. Someone correct me if i'm wrong please!

Tara P
05-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Congratulations and best of luck to you!

kainsley\
05-31-2012, 10:56 AM
Christy is right. Wait until tomorrow if you want to participate in the summer incentive.

momintoscents
06-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Your gonna LOVE it! I love the products! Congrats on your decision!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1