WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions about joining?

SweetAnnieBell's
05-28-2012, 03:57 PM
I have been looking into Tastefully Simple and I just had a few questions. I am more interested in doing fundraiser and fairs that kind of thing. I am not really into doing parties, just not my thing. Do any of you do fundraisers, if so how do you set them up? Also do you have to option to sell online? Does the company provide a custom website, and is it extra? I wasn't able to find that info on the company's site.

Thanks in advance for the help!

tjk34
05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi! I am a Tastefully Simple consultant and Team Manager. I do fundraisers online and can invite you to a couple so you can watch how everything flows before you decide. I will send you a PM with the details, ok?

Regards,
Tracy Koss

threelittleones
05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
I want to know more about the fundraiser stuff to please

tjk34
05-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Sure thing! I will PM you with the same info

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1