WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : First event

jsands1984
05-28-2012, 09:56 AM
I am doing an event with Velata at the end of June. It will be about 2000 people expected. I am placing an order that will give me 4 warmers and about 25 things of chocolate plus one lid and an extra set of forks. I know I also will need plenty of catalogs and business cards on hand. Anything else I should order?

Any tips you can offer if you have done a Velata booth? Did you do samples? If so, how did you do them?

Also, anyone know where to find out if I need a permit to hand out food samples in Kansas? I emailed the event coordinator and she didn't know if I do. I emailed the state department of health and I'm waiting to hear back. I can't find any information about it online.

LAscents
05-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Sometimes the regulations vary from County to County. You may get a quicker response contacting your local authorities first within your city, village, township, or county.

jsands1984
05-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I heard back from the state. I don't need a permit for samples.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1