WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

empoweredmom
05-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I thought it would be interesting to share what your favorite product is from your company and from other companies.

My favorites from mine are my decorative refrigerator vinyl decals, the family tree wall, my RELAX clock.

My favorites from some others are Scentsy ( I have them in 4 rooms of my home!), and home decor from At home America and Signature homestyles because I love decorating!

What's yours?

starbirdy66
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM
My favorites from Clever Container are the black scroll fruit bowl, the corner shelf and the expandable pantry shelf all useful for kitchen storage. The corner shelf and expandable pantry shelf can be used in other areas of the home, perhaps to raise plants for better display or stacked display.

The black scroll fruit bowl can be used as intended or during holidays for decorative use fill with ornaments, spherical balls or other objects. Hang something fun from the banana hook.

From other companies, I'm a huge Scentsy fan as well. I love the wall plugins especially.

empoweredmom
06-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Those sound great! I'll have to look them up. I forgot about something that I use almost daily! My pampered chef can opener. LOVE it! Have had it for years! Keeps from cutting yourself on can lids and you don't have to touch them to throw them away.

starbirdy66
06-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I just used the CC expandable pantry shelf on my counter to set my single serve coffee station up off the counter. Then I have 5 1/2 inches underneath for sugar, coffee, tea etc. So there isn't a mess all around the pot, I can shove more of it out of the way under the pots. I have to get a picture later and add it to my blog.

etchedwithstyle
06-09-2012, 03:23 PM
From my company, I'm loving the wine glasses. I use the stemless for frequently (since I can be a clutz), but I do have a pair of the stemmed red as well that I'm in love with!

From other companies - I love the large utility tote from 31 to store things/carry my supplies. I ALSO love the Pampered Chef can opener!!

fbreveal
06-09-2012, 07:06 PM
My favorite home decor product is lamps and lighting products. Their are so many different ways to use lighting in creative ways to show off different areas in your home!

starbirdy66
06-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm going to have to check out the PC can opener. I feel I still haven't found the right one yet. :D

From my company, I'm loving the wine glasses. I use the stemless for frequently (since I can be a clutz), but I do have a pair of the stemmed red as well that I'm in love with!

From other companies - I love the large utility tote from 31 to store things/carry my supplies. I ALSO love the Pampered Chef can opener!!

mrohlfs
06-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Great question, as most of my house is decorated with wares from direct sales companies! It's hard to pick one though....I really like the Willow House products, At Home America & my Uppercase Living goodies....:)

skinnybodywraps
06-16-2012, 10:34 AM
I love Simply Said's wall quotes and designs, and my Pampered Chef can opener.

thepartylady
06-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Most of my home decor too is from DS companies! I have TONS of PartyLite candle holders that I use to decorate.....I have Willow House, Celebrating Home and Scentsy! From my company, Pampered Chef.....I love, love, love my batter bowls and prep bowls. They are all either in use or in the dishwasher. They never make it into a cabinet!

Michel2012
06-24-2012, 10:01 PM
My favorite home decor product is lamps and lighting products.

66elky
06-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Wow I watch lots of cooking shows, my favorite Rachel Ray . When does it stop for buying all the goodies you need in the kitchen? There is some really neat Items out there. I also watch the Chew. Another great show and so relaxed.

bayougirl
06-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Looked at your catalog and bookmarked it. I love the products and have a wish list started.

I just used the CC expandable pantry shelf on my counter to set my single serve coffee station up off the counter. Then I have 5 1/2 inches underneath for sugar, coffee, tea etc. So there isn't a mess all around the pot, I can shove more of it out of the way under the pots. I have to get a picture later and add it to my blog.

starbirdy66
07-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks bayougirl. The new catalog is available online with some more great products, new and exclusive. The link is updated on my site since they updated from a spring to a fall catalog.

Looked at your catalog and bookmarked it. I love the products and have a wish list started.

switchtomomentis
07-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I love Scentsy products and Pampered Chef.. I use them both daily!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1