WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

vhawthorne
05-21-2012, 02:25 PM
We have designed a Business Opportunity for everyone! Whether you want a "Party Plan" program, Retailing or Recruiting options, or you just want to purchase candles at wholesale, we offer a monthly membership plan for each of our new Independent Consultants that will fit any budget.

High quality soy wax products, Made in America from soybeans grown in the USA
* Featuring unique products ~ from Wooden wicked candles to the new and exciting, exclusive “Melter Gems”, Fragrance Sprays, Soy *Soaps, Tarts, and Melters

What you get each month:
• Your very own Soylicious.com website where you can recruit affiliates and earn 40% commissions on all retail sales!
• A personal shopping account where you receive a 40% discount on all of your purchases.
• 10% commission on all sales made by your personal affiliates.
• An affiliate backoffice where you can track sales and team growth.
• An affiliate discussion board where you can network with other affiliates, learn helpful techniques for growing your business and retail sales, and gain access to downloads to help you grow your business.
• Access to an online "Briefcase" for training, faq's, fundraising information, and other tools to help you grow your business.
• With an affiliate program (unlike network marketing), you also have access to affiliate banners and special linking code that you can put on other websites to help you grow your business and increase your sales volume.
• Online e-parties available

All new Consultants will receive a coupon code to take an additional 20% off their first order if placed within 14 days of sign up.

We let you use your extra discount to design your own! You can pick the products and fragrances you like and build a "kit" to fit your budget! Building a "kit" is 100% optional, but taking advantage of that extra discount to get some product on hand is a great way to jump start your business.

I love that I can rest easy not having to meet a big quota in order to earn recruiting commissions, plus the fact it's only $4.99 a month is fabulous. Most of the the time I just don't have the extra time needed to do parties to make those sales by the end of the month.. this is just a wonderful option with awesome products too, and a chance to build a team without the worry of a quota ;)

I invite you to visit my website and check Soylicious out. www.Soylicious.com/soylady (http://soylicious.com/soylady)

And don't forget... it's only 99 cents to try us for 30 days and only $4.99 a month after to stay with us!

No Quotas. No Contracts. No Kidding.

Have a fabulous day,
Vicki Hawthorne

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1