WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

caiden
05-18-2012, 08:24 AM
I asked this question on the bitwine advisors forum, but it doesn't seem very active. Does anyone know what kind of information paypal gives callers about us when they make a payment?

My account lists my business name on transactions, but I was under the impression that my personal name and address could be found if someone looked through a transaction's details. Is that not the case?

If it is then I might think twice about offering services on Bitwine. There are so many unpredictable people online, and it would feel like inviting them into my home.

Jennifer.Bitwine
05-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Good afternoon,

It depends on how you have your paypal account set up, and what information you allow to be visible. If you are using a business paypal account, then only your BUSINESS name should show..... if it is a premier account, then it is possible your full name registered at paypal will be seen.
Check with paypal directly about this issue as I agree, it should show your "psychic" name or your business name only and I do not believe a client has access to address information or anything else privately registered.

I see that Jamey (one of our psychics) replied to your Bitwine forum post about this issue....

Keep in mind that if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly as I am available every day to assist the advisors with their issues and concerns.

Regards
Jennifer Glover
Community Relationship Manager
Bitwine Inc.

rosemaryprice
07-03-2012, 05:17 PM
A very helpful reply

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1