WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Recruiting

shandagiscelle
05-15-2012, 06:54 PM
I would love some ideas for recruiting.. I have one recruit and I would love to build my team, I need some ideas!

kainsley\
05-16-2012, 11:15 AM
The advice I give my team is to not try too hard. You don't have to push it at all. Just talk about it & let people see your passion & enthusiasm & people will naturally be attracted to the opportunity & they'll be coming to you to join. Always be positive too. Good luck!

LAscents
05-16-2012, 12:33 PM
What have you tried so far? Have you participated in many of the training modules in the Training Center? It is chock full of useful resources. Let us know what training you've done, or if you've reviewed the start up guide, what's worked and what hasn't for you and we can brainstorm on how to improve upon your progress thus far.

kimscents
05-28-2012, 09:33 AM
My advice is to always keep it simple and have fun. By doing those two things you will show others how easy and fun Scentsy is to do as a business! This works everytime!

cybermommy
05-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Let your love and the reasons why you joined Scentsy shine forefront.
What attracted you to Scentsy? Answer that and its half the battle won.
Don't 'sell' the business opportunity...people smell they are being 'sold' to a mile off.Share your story,let the facts speak for themselves but let them feel they have the ball in their park...it may seem strange but you will be shocked at how many times that simple process has worked for me in the past year .

Enjoy it and set yourself manageable goals to work towards..ie. sponsor one new person by the following month and give yourself the task to work towards at your pace :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1