WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My First Velata Booth!

imamomagain
05-15-2012, 02:43 PM
I get to set up at one of our local wineries this weekend. I'm excited to share the chocolate! What could be better than chocolate and wine? :).
I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

kainsley\
05-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

VeggieGirl84
05-15-2012, 08:01 PM
ohhh sounds fun!

LAscents
05-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Woot! Not sure which sounds better - the wine or the chocolate. Is it a vendor event of sorts Lisa? Or they're just letting you set up a table for their customers to check it out? Either way, sounds like a great opportunity.

imamomagain
05-17-2012, 05:02 PM
I know it sounds like a great combination! It is a small vendor event. Hoping for a booking or two!

Linda Hinkle
05-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Which winery are you going to be at and what day?? :)

imamomagain
05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
I didn't see this until now Linda! I was at Emerine Estates. It went VERY well! I was there a total of 3 hours & sold $300! I wasn't sure how it would be received but just kept things simple and they ordered. I had no cash & carry, it was all orders. No bookings but they will come, i think closer to Fall people will be booking. I would love to do another vendor table!

Linda Hinkle
05-19-2012, 09:00 PM
No problem Lisa I figured it would probably be today we had a wedding reception to go to today so wouldn't have been able to make it, thought it would be a nice ride on the HD it's been beautiful out maybe next time :)

imamomagain
05-20-2012, 04:38 AM
We have been lucky with this amazing weather lately! Enjoy your Sunday!

Tara P
05-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I had a booth this weekend and it went well. I had six people want to book parties and one that is interested in joining. I have two more booths this summer, people are getting excited about chocolate parties were I live.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1