WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Lara
05-14-2012, 07:10 PM
I have a business in Melaleuca already, but I am looking to try out Scentsy to expand my income with another business venture. I live in Northern California, and would prefer someone local to work with. If there is anyone out there who can share their info with me, can you please private message me your website or details on how to get started? Also, how much is it? Thanks so much! :)

-Lara

kainsley\
05-15-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Lara. I have several CA team members. I'll send you a PM. :)

Lara
05-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the info, Kristi. No one else has to message me at this time. Thanks again!

Tara P
05-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I would love to help you out, also. It's not always necessary to have your sponsor close by. There are some sponsors that do one on one training via phone, skype, etc. Training can be done via the internet, too. Just find who and what makes you comfortable!

gemmii56
05-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi Lara, have PM'd you :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1