WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So tempting...

starbirdy66
05-10-2012, 04:49 PM
My Scentsy rep just started selling Velata and I thought I would not buy into it since I have electric fondue type pots already, but I have to tell you ladies, the fact that the top part of the Velata dish is silicone and can be microwaved is the top feature. Plus cleanup looks to be a breeze.

That feature should sell these things like hotcakes.

Now my questions is...Where's the cheese? :D

CinnaShoppe
05-10-2012, 05:19 PM
They ARE awesome! I think the new brand Velata will "hit the spot" in a lot of homes! I hope they do eventually come out with cheeses - can we say super bowl party? :-)

Tara P
05-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Not to mention that the imported Belgium chocolate is the bomb! You can't go wrong with Velata!

LAscents
05-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Looking back historically, Scentsy has started with a core product line initially. Then as we measure what sells and what is in demand, the product offerings have expanded. With Scentsy Wickless we have two catalogs a year - in March and again in September.

With Velata, there hasn't been an official announcement yet exactly when new catalogs will be introduced, though our current Velata catalog is designated as "Summer 2012". I absolutely wouldn't be surprised to see more fabulous goodness introduced with Velata as we grow.

kainsley\
05-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Cheese & maybe some other surprises are in the line-up soon, I'm sure. Can't wait! Based on how awesome the chocolate is, I can't imagine what else they'll come up with. Yum!

starbirdy66
05-12-2012, 07:34 AM
I was thinking, if these are microwaveable, and have lids for storage, a small set of the top parts of these with lids for people who want to microwave, or serve other items on the side with the burner would be a great accessory.

MamaJ
05-12-2012, 07:50 AM
I love how easy it is to clean up after using it!

VeggieGirl84
05-15-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm definitely predicting other foods introduced in the future (like cheese!)