WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How is Everyone?

CinnaShoppe
05-09-2012, 06:40 AM
It's been a little quiet in this group! How is everyone doing with Velata? Is anyone here new to the Scentsy Family? Who is selling both Scentsy AND Velata? Who is going to convention? (ps I'd love to have a meet up somewhere for Scentsy/Velata WAHM's in Vegas!)

I sell both Scentsy and Velata, but I am more active with Scentsy. I am excited to see what brand x will be when they announce it at convention (yes, I am going!!)

Good luck to everyone who has joined with Velata!

Angie :)

kainsley\
05-09-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm selling both & they're going great! Yes, I will be at convention. Can't wait! Sooo excited about Brand X & the biggest launch in direct sales history!

Tara P
05-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm selling both and will also be at convention.

LAscents
05-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Absolutely selling both. It's a fabulous opportunity to be able to represent both in one downline. I want all the goodness that the Scentsy Family has made available to us, not just half.

imamomagain
05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm all in for both brands and parties are going good so far! I will also be at Convention and can't wait to see what is on the horizon. It's very exciting!

MamaJ
05-10-2012, 10:37 AM
I am selling both. I am not sure how much focus I will put into Velata though. I do have a party booked which is good. I love my Scentsy and can't wait to find out what the other brand will be.

bcylab
05-12-2012, 05:24 PM
I am now selling both, have my first party at the end of the month. We shall see how it goes.

Things have been a little slow for me lately, but Iwould like to figure out how to change that.

VeggieGirl84
05-15-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm all in for sure!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1