WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It's Time

Cheryl
05-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm finally re-joining Silpada this month!

I'm waiting for the retired list to comes out, so that my samples will be carrying over to the next catalog. Super excited about the new $100 extra jewelry incentive for hostesses through June 30th...great way to add a little extra to my table!!

liz.jewels
05-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Cheryl, it's coming out May 24. Don't wait! Anything you order a samples can be exchanged for another piece at 50% off if it gets retired, or for any other reason for 60 days.

Excited to have you rejoin and this promotion is going to be AMAZING!!!

blingslinger
05-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Welcome back, Cheryl!!! Don't forget to register for Conference!! $500 in free jewelry for first time attendees! Definitely a great time to join!

Cheryl
05-08-2012, 01:52 PM
That's right Liz!! Plus, the new Spring Supplement jewelry will carry over to the new catalog. I'm going to Jill's team meeting next Monday, so might just join Tuesday, after I get the paper work. Better start getting my list together!

I would love to go to conference!! I will look into cost and see if I can swing it, after seeing what my total is for my samples.