WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New auction website

MargieT
05-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi Wahmers,

I just finished my auction website and need content and stuff to sell. Anyone interested in a store website I will waive the first 2 months. All you have to do is sign up and email me and I will activate the store without you paying (give me a few hours to respond to your email). Also to list stuff to bid on it's free and we only charge $1 after the item is sold. No listing fee ever. Got tired of paying fees to ebay and not making any money.

I will start advertising the site after I get some more content uploaded, but I need help with items to sell, so if you got any please think about listing it on my site: Auctions at My2Bids.com (http://www.my2bids.com)

I've got a few things up and one store for you to view.

Thanks.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1