WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Moms Work from Home With Us! gwwg

gayleta
05-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Moms, I am part of a team called the Global Wealth and Wellness Group http://globalwealthandwellness.com . We provide phenomenal support and training for helping you to be successful at home. We have live online webinars to introduce you to what we do. During these webinars, we give you many details so that you can make a better decision about if our business is something that you’d like to pursue also.

Our Webinar presentation is really great to use for busy people. The following are the days and times that it is scheduled. ALL OF THE TIMES BELOW ARE IN THE EASTERN TIME ZONE. YOU MAY TRANSLATE TO YOUR TIME ZONE OR I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU.

This is the schedule for May, 2012.
Mondays - 12 Noon, 1pm, 8pm, 9pm

Tuesdays - 12 Noon, 1pm, 8pm, 9pm , 10pm, 11pm

Wednesdays - 12 Noon, 1pm, 8pm, 9pm , 10pm

Thursdays - 12 Noon, 1pm, 8pm, 9pm , 10pm, 11pm

Fridays - 12 Noon, 1pm

Saturdays - 12 Noon

Sundays - 8 pm

Please select a day and time that is suitable for your schedule, then, email it to me at [email protected] or call me at 770-323-3993 and I will make sure that it coincides with my schedule and join you on the webinar from my computer at my home office while you are at your computer at your home. I prefer that you contact me so that I can attend with you and answer any questions that you may have.

Here is how to log in:

Members Area (http://www.globalwealthandwellness.com)

Click on Join Live Webinar
Click on Log in as a Guest or Member
Type your name like this: Your Name G (the G tells us you are a guest)

That's it, I suggest logging in approximately 15 minutes before in case you have any trouble shooting issues or need to download Java. We start promptly on the hour. l will call you 15 minutes before the hour to help you get logged in too.

Feel free to call me with any questions you have. You can reach me at 770-323-3993.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1