WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Welcoming some new members!

bianca5454
05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi everybody,
Would you join me in welcoming a few new members to our Watkins family? They took advantage of the wonderful Summit group promotion that was offered in April!

Deb
Peggy
Marcy
Harold
Ella

Welcome all! :D

Elysium
06-03-2012, 03:19 AM
I remember receiving an email from the Summit Group about that nice little promotion.
(Maybe I should have taken them up on it). :cool:

Congrats to the new members!
Watkins has one of the best comp plans around... along with some great products.

Good seeing you again Bianca. Hope all is going well!
~Annette

bianca5454
06-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey Annette,
Good seeing you too! So glad you popped in.

Know we are here for you! :)

carolinagent
06-19-2012, 09:20 AM
I am waiting for my membership packet to come in the mail.

This forum isn't very active, are their any other forums for Watkins?

Thanks,
Carolinagent

bianca5454
06-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Congratulations for becoming a Watkins member! :)

As with any business, folks come and go. At times you will find more activity. A lot of folks who belong to the Summit group frequent that web page.

Feel free to post any questions and experiences you may have about the business here and I am sure that you will get replies.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1