WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Income Potential

christinerenee82
04-30-2012, 09:00 PM
So there's a lovely chart on the website saying 1 party per week = $500 per month and so on. How accurate is that? How many of you get at least 1 party per week and does it really average that much income?

LynnAndreske
05-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Good Morning Christine,

Great question!

Those figures are accurate based upon statistics that our Corp. HQ compiles. All the sales of Csts across the board are added up and then the averages are published.

We earn 30% of sales from parties, book parties, online events, fundraising, booths, etc. Training provided teaches us to work smart, efficient and earn well.
When I train my new team members I coach on being wise about expenses and how to share with others about the full range of products, networking, the add-ons that guests don't always think of, and the many ways one single product can be used therefore boosting re-orders~and those can be a huge part of your business =)

And yes, those on my team wanting a party a week are doing so, some as many as 8-12 per month. It really depends upon your business goals, because there are no limits...and it's food....so everyone you meet is a potential Host, Guest/Client, & Team Member.

If you have further questions, please ask..we love to share here!
And if you do not have a potential sponsor in mind, I'd love to chat with you about your needs and how they might be met with Tastefully Simple. I have a nationwide team and would love to include you.
I'll PM you my contact info.

Thanks for asking!

christinerenee82
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the reply. I now those figures are right "in theory." Just didn't know how well it worked in practice. My goal would be at least 2 parties per week.

LynnAndreske
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM
That's a great goal Christine,
With 2 parties per week..and they can be from in-home, take it to work, book parties, FaceBook/Online parties, fundraisers, etc you will certainly grow a successful business. And with consisten client care the re-order portion of your business will be a very nice part of your income.
By booking at your events you will keep a full calendar.
And---Working a business full circle...booking more events, sharing to sell products, and sharing our Delicious Life information to build a team will build a very nice reliable income.

If you are considering a business, a great first step is to start making a list of contacts =) I still work on mine even after all these years!
That way when you do jump in, as your kit is on the way, you'll have a ready list of folks to invite to your business launch and to ask for your first bookings!

Lynn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1