WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy greeting cards?

carolinagent
04-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Are there Scentsy Greeting cards yet?

LAscents
04-29-2012, 09:10 AM
No that project line has been put on hold for now. Between our new Layers that was just introduced last month and the Velata that comes out Tuesday and our future offerings also being announced in August, that is plenty to keep us hoppin for the time being. We want to make sure we're not spread too thin nor have any negative impact by biting off too much at once.

tere123
04-29-2012, 09:29 AM
I think I'll pass Velata I think if you live in the city that will be good, but myself Im in the country:confused:

tere123
04-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Any ideas to build my business? I live scentsy but Im not a people person

carolinagent
04-29-2012, 10:35 AM
What do you think may be coming in August? I am thinking of joining Scentsy.

tere123
04-29-2012, 11:39 AM
do you have already a consultan to sigh under? if you dont I'll be happy to help you

carolinagent
04-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Yes, thanks

LAscents
04-29-2012, 03:01 PM
What do you think may be coming in August? I am thinking of joining Scentsy.

There are lots of speculations about Brand X and what is coming in August. They are being extremely tight lipped about specifics (understandably). There may be a tiny group of individuals who know but if so, they all signed a non-disclose agreement and would not risk losing their contract over it. There's a saying - those who say - don't know. Those who do know - don't say.

The announcement of what it is will be made at convention later this summer in Las Vegas.

kainsley\
04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
I say go ahead & join & attend convention to be one of the first to find out. :)

scentsbyterri
05-03-2012, 05:00 AM
The cards are still on hold, but we're hoping that they'll be available soon! It would be wonderful if the service is available by Father's Day! I'm ready to start sending them out for birthdays and congrat cards. I've never used send out cards before, but buy from Target so I know that this will be a huge savings for me. I have some family members that also buy a lot of cards, so I think this is going to be a great opportunity. Plus, they are going to love the convenience.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1