WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Real Estate Photographer Needed

AndrewW
04-27-2012, 09:12 AM
I need a photographer to take 10-20 high-quality, indoor and outdoor photos of an apartment some time during the week of 4/30/12.

Requirements:
- DSLR camera with multiple lenses
- wide-angle lens
- experience with HDR photography
- experience with indoor / real estate photography

Please email me a few samples of your indoor / real estate photos. Thanks!

Real Estate Photographer Needed (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/crg/2981755927.html)

ladyy1
04-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Hello, my name is Shameka. I was browsing the forum and am interested in doing this. I am wondering if I have to be in the SF area? If not, I will be more than happy to show you my credentials. Thanks for your time!

AndrewW
04-27-2012, 05:31 PM
You'll need to use the link and send a message to them to ask. I just reposted here since there's been a bit of discussion on real estate photography.

bjon79
04-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Where do you need the photos shot?
john mckay pond house photography

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1