WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking about Joining

candleswithash
04-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Hello-
I keep looking at the company and trying to decide if it is the right fit for me. I am already a consultant for Scentsy and looking to add one more company. Is it fairly easy to market? Product prices reasonable along with shipping prices? Do consultants earn a decent amount of money? Ok I think that is enough questions for now. I am looking forward to any replies I get. I am thinking about doing the $1.97 sign up to test the waters for the first 7 days. I do however figure that with Mother's Day coming up that that would be a great selling point to start with.

bugsbuni
04-26-2012, 01:02 PM
I have been a consultant for alittle over a year now and I love it . I will answer any questions you have
feel free to PM me .

candleswithash
04-26-2012, 02:02 PM
I have been a consultant for alittle over a year now and I love it . I will answer any questions you have
feel free to PM me .

How did you go about marketing La Bella? I am really thinking about joining but need to get some marketing ideas in place first. I know I will make a Facebook fan page and inform friends and family but need some other ideas.

bugsbuni
04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
I post on Craigslist, backpage , and on work at home groups on facebook. You can always email me with questions I am not on here alot. Thanks I am looking forward to speaking with you,

AngelaSam
04-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi ashlyn98,

Bugsbunni, can help you through a pm.

The best thing about LBB is that we have an outstanding online training site full of online/offline marketing ideas. We also have a forum and conference calls where many consultants share marketing ideas.

For online marketing, you can post on free ad sites, forums, directories, social media, Facebook and Twitter, blogs etc. We even have ads all set for you to copy & paste, just add your info. We have beautiful email templates for email marking.

For offline marketing, we have printable flyers,brochures, business cards and more! Along with easy to follow marketing tips. The list is endless!

The best thing about LBB is everyday is an event. Birthdays,anniversaries etc there's always an occasion and then of course there's special holidays like Mother's Day. (one of the biggest flower and gift basket holidays)

Your just making people aware of your gifting business, so when they do have an occasion to send gifts they will think of you! :)

Nyesha
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi ashlyn, Between bugsbuni and Angela, you have probably had your questions answered. I do hope you decide to join. I think you'll love it! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1