WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

hunnybun
04-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Hello Everyone!

I have been a long time lurker and admirer of this forum and so thankful that I found it.

Tomorrow, I have my first phone interview with Psychic Source and the butterflies are filling up my belly even now.

Any advice that any seasoned readers can give? Ive only done online, as well as, family readings, but not on the phone. Help please!

Thanks so much and I am so happy to be here, again, this forum was the answer to my long awaited prayers.

karlsmom
05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Good Luck to you, be yourself and try to be calm. Try some deep breathing before. They are super nice, and do care about their business. I am sure you will do your very best. Be postive and I am sure all will be great!

coachkat
05-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes, I worked for PsychicSource for quite some time, the lines can be pretty busy.

Did you get the job?

hunnybun
05-03-2012, 04:17 AM
YES I got the job!!!! I am so excited. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Syn R.
05-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Good for you! Congratulations!

coachkat
05-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Are you liking it there? Are the phones still as busy as ever?

hunnybun
05-16-2012, 01:56 PM
hiya coach,

I just got my logins to do my vmail today, so Im hoping to do it by tomorrow. do you know if they only pay by direct deposit? i know that we must fax our dd and ssn info to them, but not too comfy with doing that...

psychicmedium26
05-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Im a premium advisor for psychic source. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or email me (I rarely log in here) at [email protected]!

coachkat
05-29-2012, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about sending in your dd and ssn, it's needed for them to pay you as an independent contractor. When I worked for them, they paid direct deposit on time, every time.

rwiley
05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
hunnybun,
So happy for you!

Renee - DreamSpiritTarot

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1