WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

EcoConsciousMom
04-23-2012, 10:01 PM
I didn't know where to post this, but my hubby shared it with me. We've been having a hard time (like most in this economy) and this helped me refocus. Hopefully it can lighten you day and inspire you to continue...

If you liked The Secret or The Alchemist, this is along those lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqQ5JAY88c

LocalTownWebsites
04-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Wil Smith is a really talented and "skilled" individual. His words are definitely inspiring. He has been one of my favorite actors for years too. His attitude on life shows in his work.

EcoConsciousMom
04-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Wil Smith is a really talented and "skilled" individual. His words are definitely inspiring. He has been one of my favorite actors for years too. His attitude on life shows in his work.

Agreed. When he got into Scientology my husband and I liked him a little less. But now it's back up as we've heard he left it. But he is very inspirational and a good actor (no matter what he says about his 'skill'.)

VibrantHealth
04-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Wow! He's always been such a cool guy. Love him!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1