WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Velata info please?

TSmom
04-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Could someone please send me info on joining Velata. I am definately a chocolate lover. BUT I am also very particular on which company to join right now - I need ALOT of info (compensation plan, marketing materials available, do reps get a website, can customers order from the website, etc).

Please email me at [email protected] (NO other companies please...ONLY Velata).

Thanks!!!!

LAscents
04-22-2012, 02:57 PM
I sent you an email but for others wondering the same questions -

Velata is a part of the big Scentsy Corporate umbrella, currently referred to as "Scentsy Group". We launch May 1. I have quite a bit of info at my Chocolate Link below including the catalog, contents of the starter kit, and FAQ. It’s $99 for the starter kit in the US. The compensation plan is the exact same as Scentsy Wickless. You can recruit Scentsy or Velata people into your downline. Website is included in the $99 start up fee for 3 months and then it’s $10 thereafter, but you can still order from your workstation without a PWS (personal website) if you don’t desire to have a website.

If you have a Velata website you may also have one additional external website/blog, as long as you don’t already have an extra/external site with Scentsy. There are catalogs, brochures, post cards and other materials available. As the company grows more marketing collateral will be available to purchase. You can sell at home parties, online, at vendor events, fundraisers or one on one – just not cash and carry at retail locations not on eBay. I’d be happy to send you a catalog if you want to forward your mailing address.If you have other questions I can answer, LMK. Starting on May 1 we’ll be able to enroll others.

mommy2005
04-22-2012, 04:36 PM
I believe you can't go wrong with Velata! It is an opportunity to be a part of a new company with the backing of Scentsy, which is a fantastic direct sales force.

The look and appeal of the product are wonderful! Plus, the chocolate is awesome!

I would definitely do my homework, but I think you'll love being a part of Velata!

TSmom
04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
I would not be at all interested in selling Scentsy - only Velata.

mommy2005
04-24-2012, 04:55 AM
You can only sell Velata, if you like! But, you can have people in your downline who sell Scentsy and the next company that will be announced this summer.

This has never been done in direct sales before! Everything is under the Scentsy umbrella, but separate companies.

The great thing about Velata is you can be on the ground floor with the experience of Scentsy backing you up!

Tara P
04-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Velata is a ground floor opportunity and will be a perfect fit for alot of people. So excited!!!!

christyvw2004
04-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Looking at it as one of the perks of selling Scentsy....I now get to sell chocolate and shoot will have to try it all :)

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Now that the website is up today you can find out more information. I would love to answer any questions that you might have about Velata!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1