WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : questions

PensFan99
04-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi! I saw this thread and thought I would ask a few questions, My family loves Tastefully Simple, my son just did a fundraiser for it through school and that was the first time I bought anything from them. I never went to any parties because it seemed like something I wasn't interested in. I keep being told it is fun to be a rep, but I am not sure it is my style-I don't enjoy talking in front of people/strangers. I hear you just cook and let the food do the talking? Or can you simply be a catalog rep? I mainly am asking because if I know people who buy it monthly (like market day) maybe it would be worth it for them? I know my sister and I were talking about this a few months ago.
Can anyone give me any info on it? Like I said, this was the first time I even looked thru a catalog of theirs.
thanks
Melody
[email protected]

tjk34
04-22-2012, 10:44 AM
I would be happy to help answer your questions. I sent you a message

LynnAndreske
05-01-2012, 04:49 AM
The great thing about your business is that it is YOUR business, so you can tailor it to fit around your time and needs.
Those on my team have a real diversity of styles, goals and buisness ideas....and we love sharing them with each other.....a real springboard to grow our own businesses.

I chuckled at your comment~~~Many, and probably most of us, did not think we would be 'good' at this business =) What we found was that when arrive at a party or share with others the FOOD does the talking! Our hosts for inhome parties prep the food, we supply the open/eat items. It's a very simple method of doing business. If you join, your Sponsor will mentor you until you are confident about the product and comfortable with your business style!

If you have further questions, please feel free to post...lots of great Consultants here to help.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1