WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any ideas for me?

EcoConsciousMom
04-21-2012, 02:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions...

I have a Shell Vacations Club membership (aka timeshare with points) and want to get rid of it. Many have said to list it on ebay for $1 and take over payments. I looked, but it's saturated with these. :(

Any ideas on how I can sell it? I don't care about a profit, just want to pay it off and have someone else take it.

No problems with them, just don't find myself using it enough to make it worth it anymore. Thanks for any help.

shellybelly
04-22-2012, 08:40 AM
there are resale sites that you can list your timeshare on... just beware of the scammers who want $1K to list it... As with many sites there may be a small ad fee but that should be it. You can also rent out your timeshare and make money on it. We went to Disneyland one year and rented a condo for $1200 for the week... that was over 10 years ago. I hope that helps.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1