WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need help with APO shipping

Crystal.J
04-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a customer that is in the military but is currently deployed away from home. I know we have milotarry consultants and the ability to ship to APO addresses, but every time she goes to place the order on my scentsy site it tells her the zip code does not exsist. I've never had a customer that needed an item shipped to an APO address before. Could you please tell me if there is a trick to getting these things mailed.

Thanks in advance for your time.

LAscents
04-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Did you double check the list of APOs that we ship to (located in Resources in your Workstation?) Perhaps it's not one that we ship to? And she's trying to order it from the frontside of your PWS as an individual order, correct? If it is an authorized APO address, sometimes if you have an extra space before or after the zip it can hang it up.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1