WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Been Forever!

Artist4Sale
04-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Wow I haven't been on here in ages!!! HOLY COW! How is everyone!? Okay since the last time I was on here, I made Director :0) Groovy! SOOOOO,....

WHO is going to Convention??? I decided not to go this year :0( Want to save up $$$ HARD Decision, especially since I have gone the last 2 years, and this one will be the most exciting!!! Who knows...I may be able to pull a last minute :)

WHO is doing Velata??? My shipment is still saying Posted...not Shipped...Driving me NUTS! LOL

Ya know I have been with Scentsy 3 yrs and I am still SO crazy about Scentsy :) :) :)

Stacey

kainsley\
04-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey beautiful! Can't believe I won't get to see you in Vegas! Boo! I hope you can pull it off. I'm definitely doing Velata. Can't wait! Mine should be here tomorrow. I'll be sitting on my front porch waiting on my UPS friend. :)

Artist4Sale
04-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I KNOW! I am SO bummed, but I am trying to be prudent with my $$$. But who knows! I do have a friend going and she said if I decide last minute that I can stay with her and split the room cost. So we shall see :) And I KNOW it's going to be the biggest one yet too! ARGH! lol It will be so weird not going this year :( The move really slowed things down alot, So I am not getting consistant parties to keep my $$$ flow even. So praying for a miracle :)

And I just checked AGAIN...and my darn Velata has said posted since Monday! ARGH!!! lol I have a party on May 4th though for Velata :)

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi! I'm a director from TN. I decided to get on here to check out what's happening somewhere else besides facebook! LOL! I'm so excited about the launch of Velata and can't wait to see how much my group grows by convention. My hubby is going with me this year, so it will be a little different than the past two conventions. He's really excited about going. We've never been to Vegas, so this will be fun!

13ecky
05-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Im pretty new here but still wanted to say Congrats on making Director!

scentsbyterri
05-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Wow! It almost seems like starting over with the new brand Velata. I'm excited and nervous too. I think this is going to be so much fun! When I first moved to Tennessee 3 years ago from Texas I didn't know anyone but my hubby. Now I have over 260 in my group and am constantly learning more about how to be a leader. This is an amazing company to be with, and I can't wait to see how much we will grow in 2012. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1