WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Open House

kayleem
04-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I am wanting to do a Scentsy, Velata, Miche, and Thirty-One Open House. Any pointers on what are some good dos and don'ts for this? I am still new to Scentsy and I don't want to break any rules or have this Open House be a complete falilure. Help Please! :)

kainsley\
04-19-2012, 10:53 AM
It's ok to have a multi-vendor party/open house. However, Miche & 31 might be competing. If you make a flyer, you just need to have it approved by Scentsy ([email protected]). Otherwise, you should be good. I've done parties like this before & had lots of success. Good luck!

kacurtis2
04-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Miche and Thirty-One definitely might be too similar to have at one party. I am doing a Scentsy/Thirty-One party with a gf that sells Scentsy (I do 31) and we are really looking forward to it! Not sure if you have your Thirty-One and Miche consultants lined up yet, but I would let them know that the other is going to be there before you book them. If you have two people selling bags chances are both of their sales are going to be lower bc some will go with one of them over the other. Good luck!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1