WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Tara P
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
I work my Scentsy business every day. I want to achieve the rank of a superstar director, so I have goals set everyday to achieve that. Besides contacting potential hostesses or new consultants, booking expos, and some internet marketing ~ what do you do for your Scentsy business?

kimscents
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
I always carry catalogs or flyers and samples with me in my purse, Just the other day I was in Walmart and was down the cleaning/ home fragrance aisle and started talking to someone that was purchasing Glade air fresheners, I gave her a catalog and a sample and she was so excited! Did you know that most people who buy those Glade air fresheners are not happy with them but they want a nicer smelling home.

imamomagain
04-17-2012, 09:32 AM
I have to agree Kim! I went to an appointment yesterday and the girl I was talking to was not happy with her current consultant. She had asked for a bag of scents over a month ago so she could smell them and order. The consultant never brought them to her. Guess what I'm doing today? Yep! dropping off a bag of scents.

I just finished my team newsletter and am now getting ready to mail out some surprise goodies to a few team members that are out of state. I still struggle with a set schedule, but now that my youngest is in preshool, I can get a few things done!

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 03:54 PM
I've been working my business today by finishing up a cheerleader fundraiser. Today has went by fast because of the launch of Velata! I've also been online looking at ideas for growing an online business. I work my business every day because I have monthly goals as well as yearly.

LAscents
05-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I've been working with my group members since about 8am EST this morning helping everyone with the Velata Launch. It's been a whirlwind of a day making sure everyone is enrolled, completed their website, placed orders, etc. It's an exciting, crazy good kind of productivity.

scentsbyterri
05-03-2012, 04:55 AM
The past two days have went by pretty fast! I've been helping my team members get on the workstation and enroll into Velata. This morning I'm taking my Velata Fondue warmer to a past hostess who's going to share with her co-workers. I'm excited about seeing what they think. Then I'm going to follow up with a contact in my town and see if she's ready to join Scentsy. She's been thinking about it for two months! I'm going to tell her about the Summer Incentive Program because that might be the push to earn even more product. Then this afternoon I will finish my team newsletter for the month.

What's your day going to be like? I love working my biz! :p

Lexilou
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I just finished my newsletter, working on orders, and getting ready to run some errands . This is such an exciting time! I am so looking forward to seeing what the next few months hold in store for all of us!
SCENTSY SPIRIT!!!!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1