WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 35 weeks and counting down

Supermomlb
04-14-2012, 06:31 PM
How much longer do you have?

I am so ready but I really hope to finish my semester (ends in 2 weeks) before the baby gets here!

What are you having?

Plan to breastfeed?

What birth control are you looking forward to getting on?

I am having a 3rd boy lol
Plan to breastfeed if everything goes well with baby latching on (problem I encountered last 2 times)

And I am looking at Mirena or Implanon.

Aneka
04-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Please enjoy your countdown, sorry I can't help you though, I'm done with that, lol!

Amy Jacobs
04-15-2012, 07:23 AM
How much longer do you have?

I am so ready but I really hope to finish my semester (ends in 2 weeks) before the baby gets here!

What are you having?

Plan to breastfeed?

What birth control are you looking forward to getting on?

I am having a 3rd boy lol
Plan to breastfeed if everything goes well with baby latching on (problem I encountered last 2 times)

And I am looking at Mirena or Implanon.

Hang in there Mama your at the finish line :D

Supermomlb
04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks ladies!

VibrantHealth
04-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Patience is a virtue these last few weeks! Remember, your baby will arrive when he is ready, not on any other schedule. Breastfeeding takes practice, for mom and baby. If you need guidance or support with this, just let me know. Having breastfed 2, and helped many other mamas to do so, I'm passionate about it! I used natural family planning with mine, but it's tough not having a cycle after babe. Be careful with hormones and how they affect your moods and your body. Nursing at least once every 3 hours during the day and at least every 6 hours at night is often enough to supress ovulation. Best of luck mama!

Supermomlb
05-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Patience is a virtue these last few weeks! Remember, your baby will arrive when he is ready, not on any other schedule. Breastfeeding takes practice, for mom and baby. If you need guidance or support with this, just let me know. Having breastfed 2, and helped many other mamas to do so, I'm passionate about it! I used natural family planning with mine, but it's tough not having a cycle after babe. Be careful with hormones and how they affect your moods and your body. Nursing at least once every 3 hours during the day and at least every 6 hours at night is often enough to supress ovulation. Best of luck mama!

Hi Just thought I would let you know that I am breastfeeding and my baby is 2 weeks old! I do have some questions what is the best way to get in contact with you?

Amy Jacobs
05-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi Just thought I would let you know that I am breastfeeding and my baby is 2 weeks old! I do have some questions what is the best way to get in contact with you?

OMG girl! Congrats on baby!