WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Portrait professional question

*In*2*Win*
04-13-2012, 09:40 PM
I just purchased Portrait Professional and wondered if anyone here has used it?

If so.... my mom have very dark circles under her eyes and I cannot figure out how to lighten them - the circles are hereditary

This is the pix I want to fix - my older brother is dying of cancer and an aneurism - I want one good shot to give my mom with us kids together

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i457/bhhaynes/IMG_0072-Sized-1.jpg

TommyH
04-14-2012, 06:54 AM
I am not sure which slider will help you out with this. I will take a look in PP and see which might work best for doing this.

TommyH
04-14-2012, 07:13 AM
Couple things you might try with the original file.

Make sure that if you click on "show skin area" that the area under the eye you want to work on is part of the highlighted purple color. If it is not look for the button under "skin area brushes" and click extend and paint that extra part with the brush so it is highlighted. Also highlight/paint any other areas of the skin as well that are not highlighted so it has an even tone throughout when you make changes.

Under "Skin Lighting Conrols"
- Try to increase the Shadows

Under "Skin Controls"
- Try to increase the Fine Shadows some

Finally under "Eye Controls"
- Try to increase the brightening area.

These might get you closer to what you are looking for. You might need to do a little more with Gimp or photoshop depending on what you have, for some final touches.

I don't have the original to work with and if I save the above it would be too low of a resolution to do much with. If you want to send me a PM I can shoot you my email and if ok you can send me the original file to work with. Once I figure out which ones would work best for you I can send you more info on what I did to get there so you can do it yourself.

HTH

*In*2*Win*
04-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks Tommy!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1