WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New here

samarie
04-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone! I have been lurking on the wahm forum for a bit, and finally decided to sign on! I have been considering joining Tastefully Simple for awhile now and am hoping to get some feedback on the experience others have had with it. Do you find that the fact that the company is so popular and that there are many reps has helped or hurt you? Also, for those that have been with other direct sales companies, how does Tastefully Simple compare? I have tried other companies in the past,have not been successful, and am now a little gun shy! It has been years since I have even considered trying to get involved with another company, but have been a TS customer for years and have literally considered the opportunity for years! I guess it's about time I started acting:) I do have someone that I am considering signing up under, so I would love to hear others take on their experience with TS!
Thanks so much:)

nv93446
04-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Welcome :). I'm pretty new myself. I'm not a TS rep but have a good friend who is. I usually don't run into any TS reps on a daily basis but if I go to fairs/expos or networking events, there's always a TS there :). With a long term company you get the stability of the company and brand but there's the downside of competing with other reps in the same company. My two cents on this. I think it depends on you and if you truly love TS- go for it. Also, just because there are a lot of reps that doesn't mean they're all working hard either. I hope this helps. ~Janette

LynnAndreske
04-14-2012, 04:02 AM
SAMARIE.... I am so pleased to hear you will be joining TS! It truly has been a wonderful experience for me so far.
I love the ease of our sharing at parties, booths, fundraisers and book parties. I value the Corp office and all that they do to make our job easier, more fun, more profitable and always on the positive side of life.

I have been in DS for 18+ years....with MK and last with lia sophia Jewelry for about 7 years...I find my prep time in host coaching, follow up and customer care about equal.......what I find a big plus is the little I take with when I do my events...one tote bag and my briefcase! And everyone eats..so everyone is a potential client! And once they taste, they are hooked...they will need me again and again =) =)
While TS is a lower product price point, my repeat sales and loyal clients have built a very nice income for me. And I am so in love with building a team....showing others how to grow a business to meet their needs is a joy and commitment for me. And that income is certainly well worth the sharing!

Best wishes!!

bianca5454
04-14-2012, 06:44 AM
samarie,
Welcome to the WAHM forum! It is very nice to meet you. You will find a wealth of info and support here. Good luck with your considerations and do keep us posted. :)

samarie
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for your feedback! I went ahead and just signed up last night! I figured less thinking about it and more doing:). Then at 3am I woke up and thought "OMG what did I do!?!?":o But the buyers remorse passed, and I am happy I finally took the step!!

LynnAndreske
04-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Oh my I bet everyone who reads that will chuckle...all along any path a person has a
OH MY hour or two from time to time.... glad you got yours out of the way and are
moving forward!

Keep us posted ..and be sure to hop on over to Facebook and join any of the groups there...lots of good
resources!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1