WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Webcam readings?

cabaret
04-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Years ago I did webcam readings and loved it. Unfortunatly, I had a divorce and was unable to continue webcam readings. Does anyone know anywhere that offers a platform for webcam readings that is legit, pays decently or lets you choose your per minute rate, and does not pay through paypal?

I'm not worried about working a set schedule and as long as payment is at least every two weeks I'm good. I just want to get back to something I really enjoyed.

Thanks!

bloggergirl
04-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Oranum is a great place for webcam readings. I've been on and off over there because of illness and a move, but they pay two times a month and are very reliable. :)

coachkat
05-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, go to toptarotreadings . com where you can learn more about Oranum's hiring process.

I hope it goes well for you!

3girls2luv4ever
05-29-2012, 03:36 AM
I just got hired there and was wondering if you could tell me apprrox how much new readers can expect to make at first if working approx 40 hrs a week.

coachkat
05-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I have over 30 readers I have recruited for Oranum, so I have a limited scope, however, the average active reader has the potential to make over $1,000 a payout period, or more, if you raise your per minute rate slightly. I have one pyschic that works fulltime and makes $1,000 - $1,500 a pay period and her rate is $1.69/min.

I hope that gives you an idea of your potential, however, these are not guarantees or promises of your own earnings because there are many variables that go into this, such as your experience, how well your profile is put together and what you offer.

skatercool
06-26-2012, 04:34 PM
That's definitely something I'd be interested in too.

murdoch
07-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I haven’t got webcam readings yet but definitely want to get it. Next time, I will definitely get webcam readings from my favorite psychic.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1