WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need Urgent Help.. Please

manoora
04-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello. I am a native Australian who lives in Europe, a stay at home mum of two and in desperate need of some cash. Do you think you could recommend a company that hires me as I do not live in the usa. I am also a student of bachelor of arts and completed year 12.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

VibrantHealth
04-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Do you have a local paper you could look through or a website similar to Craigslist to check?

ex nihilo
04-12-2012, 07:51 AM
It may help if you change the wording of your qualification because it is somewhat confusing. Does 12 refer to the number of school years you competed? Perhaps you should also mention in which area your major subject for your BA was. I also recommend that you sift through as many job opportunities on the Internet as possible. From time to time they are looking for someone living in another country.
Good Luck

howtoearn
05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
You can do freelancing for earning instant cash.

avteg
05-22-2012, 04:44 AM
You can go for freelancing for instant earning.:)

randyj
05-23-2012, 04:59 AM
You could sign up as a tutor on tellatic.com - you create 10 minute chat sessions when it's convenient for you, in subjects you're most familiar with. You earn $6 for each ten minute session you complete, and it's free for you to use. You can promote your sessions and skills on a personal blog and on social networks.

alma_sedienta
06-06-2012, 04:51 AM
please search in google and some classified ad posting sites.