WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ready to make a Team, now what?

Andiemikki
03-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I have been selling Scentsy for a year now and I am ready to make a team. Does anyone have a ideas or suggestions on how to find recruits!

kainsley\
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Talk to everyone & let them see how passionate you are about the product & the business. That will naturally attract them. One of the many beauties of Scentsy is that it's not hard to recruit. Just talk to people, but don't be pushy.

kimscents
03-31-2012, 08:20 AM
My advice is just to keep it simple, when your Scentsy business looks easy to do it will naturally attract others that think I can do this.

MommaScentsy
04-02-2012, 01:28 AM
I too am looking for people to join my team and I am having trouble finding recruits! I would love to become a sponsor and would be willing to help my recruits in any way that I could! If anyone has any tips or would even like to join my team, I could use all the advice I can get! Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1