WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic line tips needed

SheliaAnn1969
03-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi folks, I just got hired on to the Psychic line and although I have done readings with friends, I have never read a stranger and never on the phone.

I know to answer with, *hello I am X with the Psychic channel, to whom am I speaking with today* (or something similar)

But, where do I go from there? How do I start into the reading, what is an example of how I should start off?

Any help is appreciated, I am getting some new cards and downloading some things, but I just need some advice on how to start the call off.

Thank you for any suggestion that you may offer. :)

Amy Jacobs
03-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Hey there :)

I would get with your company or trainer and see what kind of training they have for you.

I hope they can help you reach success!

~Amy

danasurvey
03-28-2012, 11:52 AM
I think Amy offered great advice!

Also, when you answer the phone, you can tell people you knew they were going to call. ;)

murdoch
04-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes, I guess danasurvey has given a wonderful tip.

elana242
04-08-2012, 04:00 PM
The company should have training pages for you, most companies do. There are also some great tips at Tarot.com and some other places on the internet. Also, I always ask for their birth date and first name only. Also, ask if they wanted their tarot cards read, an astrological reading, etc. The first thing that I ask after their birth date, is what questions do they have for me.?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1