WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

aekeel
03-27-2012, 08:49 AM
If someone could please message me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Autumn

aekeel
03-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Thank you to Samantha for responding to my pm! :) Really appreciated your help!

I am now an Herbalife Independent Distributor! YAY!

Have a great day!

sunnyj
03-27-2012, 09:47 PM
May i get the information in regards to being an Herbalife distributor. Thanks.

LorettaA
03-28-2012, 04:18 AM
Congrats on your new new business! Hope you see success. :)

taxi22
04-01-2012, 08:57 AM
What are Herbalife's quota's to be a distributor? I used to use their products and really liked them. (I don't know why I quit? Their prices were reasonable if I remember right?!?)
I was looking at pictures the other day and thought "that was when I was using Herbalife!" Hhhmmm....!! :)

AngieGreenMN
04-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi Herbalife ladies! Let's see if we can get our own forum! I started a request here (http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-related-45/615519-new-herbalife-forum.html), and we just need 4 more of us to reply to it so that we show enough interested people! (5 minimum)...so please hop on over there and show your interest!

AngieGreenMN
04-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh, and Hi Annette! Just sent you a PM. And welcome to you, Autumn!! Congrats, you'll love it! One great thing is that there are no minimums or quotas...such a relief after having to worry about that with another company.

Daydaes
04-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Congrats on joining our great company. I agree about not having to worry about quotas - it's a good thing!! I work in our local Nutrition Club and am having so much fun helping people to enjoy a healthy smoothie and learning how to get and stay healthy with our products. If there are any questions, I'd be happy to answer.

AngieGreenMN
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi Daydaes! We have a Nutrition Club in our town and I think it's such a huge advantage to have a gathering spot and "hub" for customers. Love the convenience too! I'm working with the owners of the one here to get a Fit Club started - have you guys tried anything like that?

Daydaes
04-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi Angie! Yes we have one that started a Fit Club in our area. We have boot camps too:) I agree with you regarding people coming in and just hanging around. Our club is so busy most days - not only with customers getting wellness profiles, learning about nutrition, it's just a great place to be a part of. Love the concept of this business:) I am in the process of becoming a part owner of a club near my home - so excited!!

JenTran
04-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Best of luck with your new endeavor!
Jen

BrendaB
05-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Can someone with Herbalife send me some info??

Thanks,

Brenda

WAHMInSoCal
05-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Congratulations on your new business.
Good luck, wishing you much success :)

Daydaes
05-05-2012, 12:00 PM

Thanks,

Brenda

Sent you a PM today.

Daydaes
05-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Sent you a PM today.

Hi - sent another PM with more info!

Daydaes
05-05-2012, 06:00 PM

Thanks,

Brenda

Sent another PM with more info!

HealthyLiving1023
05-21-2012, 07:29 AM
I signed up with Herbalife for the discount and by my 2nd month, was already making an income from it. It worked out very well for me. We have a club here that I help with events and it is definitely beneficial if you can invest the time there. We have a fit club / boot camp starting next month. I am really looking forward to it.

sherry5225
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
What do you all do at your nutrition clubs/ fit clubs/ boot camps? Just curious. :-)

BrendaB
06-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm also curious on what you guys do at your nutrition/fit clubs. I'm also wondering how do you guys get them started? I live in a small midwestern town and I would love to get something like that started here, but do you need to live in a more populated area to have success with these fit clubs?

Brenda

BrendaB
06-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I just sent you an email ~ I look forward to hearing back from you.

Daydaes
06-16-2012, 11:45 PM
What do we do at the nutrition clubs? We see customers, do wellness profiles with them and talk about what their goals are and the solutions we have to help them attain those goals. We also serve them aloe, tea and a healthy smoothie. It is a fun place to be and just hang out with everyone.

momof4inmi
06-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Could someone send me information in regards to herbalife. My email is [email protected]

Daydaes
06-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Sent an email to you.

spunky
06-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Nervous... tried other companies that didn't pan out. Very happy to see this forum!

Daydaes
06-18-2012, 11:39 AM
To become an Herbalife distributor - it is $68 to sign up. You will get a 25% discount on all of your products. Once you become a supervisor the discount is 50%. There is no inventory to purchase and you do not have to have home parties. You can get a website for free as long as you have 250 vp a month. If not, the website is $4.95 a month but you certainly do not have to have one at all to do this business. I would suggest buying product for yourself to be able to tell others how you feel after being on the products for a few days.

lorah
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM
What are the requirements to become a Supervisor? Can you lose that level and the commission at any point?

spunky
06-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Love it. It got me through the heatwave and normally I get sick.

So far all the products are great!

Daydaes
06-24-2012, 07:11 PM
What are the requirements to become a Supervisor? Can you lose that level and the commission at any point?

The requirements to become a supervisor is to place a 4000vp order. It can be done all at once or you can retail your way to supervisor. Or you can sign up distributors that each place a 1500vp and then you would place a 1000vp and become a supervisor that way. You must qualify every year for supervisor status. If you don't you do lose your downline.

nlay79
09-09-2012, 03:18 PM
After reading this thread I am very motivated to learn more! I have never even seen a catalog but this could be EXACTLY what I am looking for!

Can someone please email me at nlay79(at)gmail(dot)com?

Thank you!

Mrs. Green Jeans
09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi Herbalife reps, I just received and am going to try my first Herbalife shake tomorrow. I am not a Herbalife rep. What do you all like best about your shakes? The package looks like it will be tasty. :)

whythedream
11-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is aspartame in the shakes?

becca20
11-28-2012, 09:37 AM
I am also interested in becoming a distributor can someone send me info?

sherry5225
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
The requirements to become a supervisor is to place a 4000vp order. It can be done all at once or you can retail your way to supervisor. Or you can sign up distributors that each place a 1500vp and then you would place a 1000vp and become a supervisor that way. You must qualify every year for supervisor status. If you don't you do lose your downline.

Did I read that right? You have to have a 4000 vp order every year in Herbalife or you lose your downline?

YourHealth&WellnessCoach
12-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi Sherry,

That is incorrect. Once you achieve Supervisor position, you must "requalify every year". The re-qualifications are the exact same qualifications you must complete to become a Supervisor. Basically, if you hit it once...you can hit it again. Also the re-qualification period is 12 months, so you have an entire year to accumulate 4,000vp again.

SFerber
12-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I am curious to learn about how the comp plan works...Some people tell me you can lose your down-line is that true? If so how do you avoid that? Is it like a break away? How does that work for you?

Dugsmom
02-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm looking for products to add to my weight loss consultant business. I'm not familiar with these types of businesses (MLM's) and I'm not interested in creating a downline just products to offer clients. Do we have to have a downline?
I have looked at the Herbalife website but don't like that the prices are hidden. I hate that. I wish they'd just show prices instead of making us submit our info in order to have access to prices. That is the only complaint I have about the websites so I wouldn't be interested in paying for one if I decide this is the company for me . :) Can someone tell me how much the Shakes (bags) sell for and vitamins? I'd like to make sure prices are reasonable before I make any commitment.

Thanks!

lisatoolgirl123
03-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is aspartame in the shakes?

No the Herbalife shakes do not have aspartame in them. they are sweetned with frutous which is sugar from fruit. They are very low glycimic and low in sugar, fat and calories.

This is my first post as I just found this group!!:)

lisatoolgirl123
03-10-2013, 10:28 AM
I am also interested in becoming a distributor can someone send me info?

So did you get started as a herbalife distributor?

monicaanddavidsmom
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Only 25% until you reach 4,000 vp order, that sounds like a lot to have to reach in order to get a decent commission- 25% is not enough. :(

monicaanddavidsmom
05-07-2013, 07:19 PM
And I see all different start up costs on google- a lot say $250 seems like no two price quotes are the same..

Robert1234
05-21-2013, 01:25 AM
one thing i know about herbalife is that they are best supplements for weight loss and it is easy to carry anywhere.

nattiesmother
06-06-2013, 08:10 AM
All I see on there is some guy talking....what are the actual products?Or is this a new company that hasnt launched yet?

whosman
06-20-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm looking for someone that sells an all natural, safe non-toxic cleaner to clean my babies high chair straps. Does herbalife sell anything like that??

Levenance
06-25-2013, 12:35 AM
one thing i know about herbalife is that they are best supplements for weight loss and it is easy to carry anywhere.

To be honest, the products cannot be considered as "supplements", they are actually food. And I am a Herbalife products consumer and business partner. Any question regarding this company you can raise it here. :-)

nrsgina
07-11-2013, 11:18 PM
pis PM me if you are a herbalife distributor with excellent product knowlege. Thanks!

akujala
08-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Will someone sent me info on the business opportunity please?

Thanks - [email protected]

Amanda

sysberg
08-17-2013, 06:36 PM
It would be my guess that you would have been found a Herbalife distributor by now.
I'm going to provide my contact here should that not be the case. I'd be privileged to sign you and anyone else that want a super opportunity in Herbalife.
Fred - Herbalife independent distributor [email protected]
[email protected]

alofficial
02-11-2014, 05:32 AM
I lost over 120 lbs using herbalife products, I can help you

alofficial
02-11-2014, 05:33 AM
PM me I will send you all the info

alofficial
02-11-2014, 05:35 AM
Independent herbalife Distributor, willing to help and answer any questions regarding Herbalife. Please email or PM me

Balancedlifeispossible
06-23-2014, 03:39 PM
If you would like to have a wellness profile to know what are areas you need to improve in order to live a healthier life, you can contact me at anytime.

I became a Personal Wellnes Coach through Herbalife. The products are great, easy to make or to carry everywhere for busy people and even moms like me.

The business side of it is great, since it is flexible, you work around your hours, you constantly learn a lot, and your efforts pay off.

PM me if you would like information!

healthwealthdesigner
04-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Dear Concern,

If you are looking best business opportunity. You are right Place, The herbalife platform provide fantastic business.

I can help you to start, grow, and speedy progress in herbalife business.

Don't wait & hesitate to start your own herbalife business.

MsFit
06-23-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm thinking about joining but I just need more info.
If anyone can send me any I would greatly appreciate it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1