WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wealthyhealthy
03-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I really do love it...I'm down 2lbs in 2 days.
I also like the way it makes me feel. NO jitters.
I'm also happy all of the time :)
WooHoo!

rashadicarf2000
04-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I ordered the 14 day free trial. I took one pill yesterday morning and could not eat. So I had a shake for breakfast and one for lunch. I was finally able to eat around 5pm Dinner. For dinner I had one of those healthy choice meals about 260 calories, 1 orange and 1 dr. pepper. I could not eat anymore. I don't have any jitters and I was able to do more housework today.and sweat.

This morning when I woke up I did not feel like eating again but I made myself eat 2 boiled eggs and 1 slice of turkey bacon and some juice. I took the pill after I ate, now I only feel like drinking. Will this change . Anyone got any answers

How do you make yourself eat now.

I'll be glad when those shakes come so I can get some of those.

Evelyn

wealthyhealthy
04-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Happy to see you here Evelyn.
Great results from Go Slim are so NICE to hear about.
I take mine about 1/2 hour before I eat my meal....it works better when taken that way. Then most importantly, don't forget to eat!
Most of the time I'm unable to eat all of the food on my plate (which is a good thing!). I really love the way Go Slim works...no more cravings & no sweets...woohoo!

wealthyhealthy
04-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Oh, and don't for get to drink water! :)

SingleFitMom
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
I wonder if this is ok to take while breastfeeding.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1