WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Peanut Butter Pie!

Busymomof4
03-24-2012, 09:53 AM
I have really fallen in love with the Peanut Butter Pie Mixx that we have. Its quick and very easy to make. I have a customer that is very picky, she loves it! Simply add cream cheese and cool whip for a very quick and easy dessert. My daughters and I think its on the edge of being sinful. LOL I enjoy all of out mixes tho. With gas being the price it is now, its actually cheaper to keep a few mixes in the kitchen (especially the just add water mixes) because there isn't any ingredients needed other than water or normal things we have in the kitchen and I don't have to waste gas running to the store.. Really handy to have for a quick dessert.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1