WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WOTM question

robynec
03-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Ladies one of my recruits is asking me if she starts her subscription April 1st which warmer would she get??
Now I am pretty sure if she waited until April 1st she'd get the May warmer but I am looking to you wonderful gals for clarification....
Thanks In Advance

LeighM
03-24-2012, 09:49 AM
If she signs up in April she will get the May warmer, which will not be a Scentsy warmer it will be the Velata warmer and she will be signed up to sell Velata.

imamomagain
03-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Anyone who gets the WOTM for May (ordered in April) will get the Velata Starter Kit. It does NOT mean they will automatically be enrolled to sell Velata. There will be an agreement to sign on your workstation May 1st.
You can still get the Velata Starter Kit and not sell Velata. It looks like it's going to be well worth the money if you decide to sign that agreement on the 1st or if you just want to try the chocolate out for yourself!

robynec
03-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Thank you ladies
You help is much appreciated:)

kimscents
04-03-2012, 11:37 AM
There will also be a Scent of the month that you can sign up for as well which is Cherry Vanilla, which I love the Scent of the month I use it for samples and for bonus samples for my customers. I am signing up for Scent and Warmer of the month which is Velata starter kit and the Scent of the month. Can't wait!!

lovely222
04-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Hello. Can someone please tell me what Velata is? Thank you.

jsands1984
04-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Velata is the new line of chocolate fondue warmers that starts May 1st. It is a separate brand from Scentsy but falls under the Scentsy Group umbrella.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1