WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

starbirdy66
03-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Do you have special tricks for displaying products for the home? Clever Container features storage products and I'm not certain what my approach should be.

My options:
- display products with household items for how the products should be used
- display empty and allow party goers to decide what they want to use the product for
- display items for which the product wasn't originally intended so they think outside the box (like a shoe or handbag storage product storing baby blankets etc.)

etchedwithstyle
04-18-2012, 08:25 PM
I would probably do a little of all 3 (I'm thinking in more of home party mode here).
1. I think displaying some products as they should be used helps them to visualize what they can use it for in their own home.
2. I think having people throw out ideas for what a product could be used for generates alot of interest and participation during a party (could be used as a raffle/door prize - the person with the most ideas gets a door prize).
3. If you have a cool idea that's "out of the box", share it with people, I love that "aha" moment of - "I would never have even thought of that".

Try some of all 3 and see what gets the most feedback!
Hope this helps!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1