WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any tips on selling kids movies?

momtoaboy
03-22-2012, 10:36 AM
My son has a lot of Blues Clues, The Wiggles, Bear in the Big Blue House and Yo Gabba Gabba dvds that he doesn not watch anymore. Any tips on how to get them to sell on E-Bay?

starbirdy66
03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Offering them grouped by collection might help. Someone might like a lot of one show their kid likes a favorite of.

Do a search of each title, or by show name with the the word "collection" or "lot" in it to see what the pricing points are. I usually watch and see what some people are getting for them.

theauctionmoms
03-24-2012, 05:52 AM
I agree. List them in lots, divided by type. To price your item, search through completed listings on ebay.

Here's an example of Blues Clues lot ended listings: blues clues dvd lot | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=blues+clues+dvd+lot&_sacat=0&_odkw=blues+clues+dvd&_ipg=50&_sadis=200&_adv=1&_sop=12&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_osacat=0&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1)

Best of luck!

lydiab
04-29-2012, 11:10 AM
A friend shared with me that she sells her childrens used movies and books on ebay by lots. She was not doing so well when she tried to sell them individually. Didn't get a large price but they would have gone in the garbage or to charity.
So she was happy used the money for more items for the children

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1