WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Newbie

freedompro
03-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi! I am brand new to Shaklee and its products and very excited to get the ball rolliing! I was hoping to hear some inspirational stories about your major and minor successes in the business! Thanks for sharing.

Lainie

HealthyMomma
03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
First of all "Welcome" to our Shaklee family!!!! I promise you are going to love everything about Shaklee.....you sincerely chose the right company at the right time and I truly wish you SO many amazing successes!!!

I have been in Shaklee for over 14 years and have been able to raise 3 healthy children because of Shaklee! I have been home with them each and every day of their lives and I am so happy to say this today! I am actually a Shaklee baby....my mom has been distributing the Shaklee products for over 40 years now so I guess you could say we are completely "hooked" on Shaklee and would NEVER think of trusting anyone else to our nutritional or household needs ;)

When it comes to working the business the one thing that I want to encourage you with is to keep things "SIMPLE"! Don't try and reinvent the wheel but learn from others and you will definitely find your niche!

All the best to you and again "welcome" to the best and most premiere "network marketing company" ever ;);)

freedompro
03-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks! I think that is soo neat that you are a second generation Shaklee distributor! I am really hoping to be able to develop this business to have something to pass onto our kids.

We have three children now and our son is special needs which drives home an even stronger need to provide a healthy home and stable future. We would like to have more children and I am thrilled to be able to add to our income and stay at home as well.

luvmylife1010
04-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi Lainie ~ Welcome to Shaklee! I have been with Shaklee for a year now using the products. I was also with Melaleuca several times. I recently made the decision to only use Shaklee products and start my Shaklee business via the Freedom Project. I wish you great success in your new business! :)

Kim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1