WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

brokenhearted
03-17-2012, 07:16 AM
I have not had the ring for a week and its gone. Please help. I have a strong feeling it will be returned, but I need a connection to steer me closer to it. Thank you and have a great day. :(

itsinthecards
03-21-2012, 12:52 AM
I am a big fan of Saint Anthony and always ask him to help me find things that have gone missing. This is what I say: "Dear Saint Anthony, something is lost and cannot be found. Won't you please help me look around? Amen."

I've seen some similar variations of this, and it usually does the trick.

Good luck to you, I hope you find it!

brokenhearted
03-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Thank you so much for replying. I have begun to ask St. Anthony for assistance. Have a great day.

Betsy
03-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes, St. Anthony is amazing. Best thing is not to panic but to remain calm and "se" your ring back on your finger.

Betsy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1