WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Re-joining questions

texaswahm2
03-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello All,

It's been about a yr since I've been with Scentsy and would like to re-join...Will I have to buy another kit?

Patti P

MommywithScents
03-17-2012, 06:01 AM
Good Morning,

All you have to do to rejoin is send an email to [email protected] and ask to be reinstated. You will not need to buy another starter kit.

If you need a sponsor, I would love to help you and share more details about my team. Feel free to email me with any questions!

Thanks,
Jolene

LAscents
03-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Not only do you not have to get a new starter kit, you don't have the opportunity to. But you can still get whatever biz supplies you feel you need/want from Scentsy Success.

Since you've been gone longer than 6 months you can opt to restore your account under your former sponsor or select a new sponsor. If you choose to select a new sponsor, you'll need to submit that request at the same time you request that your account be restored from Account Services. If you still know your previous Consultant ID#, that is also helpful information to provide in your request.

jessicaj
03-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey Patti!
Hope to see you again soon!
It's such an exciting time to jump start your business again...
The process is really simple.

Tara P
03-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Patti,
I wish you all the best! I've had several consultants reinstate with Scentsy with me as their new sponsor. I'd love to help you get started. Please let me know how I can help you!
~ Tara

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1