WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Loving Layers by Scentsy!

imamomagain
03-15-2012, 04:03 AM
So far I've tried Quiver and Enchanted Mist. Today I think it will be Coconut Lemongrass. Sugar Cookie is to die for....<3
The Washer Whiffs & Dryer Discs are amazing not to mention the new Solid Perfume fragrances. My favorite is Midnight Fig.
What great additions to the Scentsy lineup!

kainsley\
03-15-2012, 05:34 AM
I got the rest of mine yesterday & I'm so excited! I might have to rewash clean clothes. :)

Debbie70
03-15-2012, 07:21 AM
I love midnight fig also - at least i have tons of laundry to do so I don't have to re-wash the clean clothes. :)

Tara P
03-15-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm awaiting my shipment of my layers products. Can't wait to use the body sprays!

kimscents
03-23-2012, 09:02 AM
I have Coconut Lemongrass, Sugar cookie, Enchanted Mist, Love Story, Luna and I love all of them!! My favorites are the Coconut Lemongrass and Sugar Cookie, I have 3 basket parties out right now and I am going to deliver some layers demos and flyers to each hostess today , can't wait to share Scentsy Layers. Also going to carry a hand creme in Sugar cookie in my purse and share while I am out and about!

imamomagain
03-23-2012, 06:52 PM
I have finally tried every scent we have :). I LOVE Quiver the best! The rest in order are: Coconut Lemongrass, Sugar Cookie, Luna, Enchanted Mist & Love Story.
Customers are loving Sugar Cookie the most so far. I <3 Layers!

VeggieGirl84
03-24-2012, 06:40 AM
I am loving Layers too! I am a HUGE body spray fan so I love being able to use a product I represent. So far my fave three are Luna, Love Story and Sugar Cookie but I have all of them (and like all of them!) b/c I like to rotate :D

I *really* need to snag a Luna Solid Perfume now too.

scentsbyterri
03-27-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm loving the Washer Whiff and Dryer Disks! My favorite scent is Quiver. I've even made my own laundry soap so the scent is nice and strong. It's fun walking in my closet and smelling the fragrance of warm sandalwood. I'm actually enjoying doing laundry!

luvumom
03-27-2012, 08:56 PM
My favorite body spray and hand lotion is Luna so far.

Tara P
03-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Lovestory body butter is my favorite.

bcylab
03-30-2012, 10:55 AM
I can not wait until I get my order on Tuesday. I am looking forward to trying the dryer disc.

I have loads of the new scents coming for my own personal use, along with my customers.

Alicia8870
04-04-2012, 04:19 PM
I love the layers products. I have yet to try the warmers with the melts, but I am really impressed with the layers. I got quiver in the body butter and the shower gel. This may be what tips me over to sign up

kainsley\
04-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Go for it, Alicia! You won't be disappointed! If you haven't tried our warmers yet, you're missing out!

Belladan
04-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Love Scentsy

Belladan
04-04-2012, 06:09 PM
oh yeah i need to find a rep in the NC area

kainsley\
04-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi Belladan. Where in NC are you? I'm on the NC/SC border. Would love to help you!

kainsley\
04-04-2012, 09:25 PM
I just saw Arden on your post. Is that near Asheville? If so, I have team members there. I'm in the Charlotte area.

jsands1984
04-05-2012, 05:52 AM
I love the layers products. I have yet to try the warmers with the melts, but I am really impressed with the layers. I got quiver in the body butter and the shower gel. This may be what tips me over to sign up

Go for it! I never tried any of the Scentsy products before signing up. I've been doing this for a little over a month and I love it!

christyvw2004
04-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Still trying out the layers myself. Do love the quiver dryer disks. I will have to give the body butter a whirl... It amazes me this is what has got you interested...for me it was the scent and NO SOOT. Good luck if you join up...I have really enjoyed it.

Tara P
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I love Scentsy and the new layers line. I'm excited for my layers party. Can't wait to share there love of layers. I also love helping people join Scentsy to share their passion!

PartyGalAnne
04-15-2012, 12:47 PM
I opened my sugar cookie shower cream at an expo yesterday, and it squirted out on my finger. It smelled so good I automatically went to LICK IT OFF but I remembered in the nick of time that it was soap!! Lol.
Hubby says he will be hungry if he showers with it!

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
After trying the Layers by Scentsy products I think the Shower Cream is the best! It's creamy and lathers too. It's great for shaving legs and leaving your skin soft. My favorite scent is Love Story. The Body Butter is another product that I think competes with one I had been using. My hubby really likes the hand cream in the Quiver scent. I'm loving the products and can't wait until more scents are released!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1