WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Marketing Labella?

Tyjal
03-14-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm thinking of joining Labella. The baskets are very nice but I am a little concerned with the prices with the economy the way if I would do well. How do you market Labella to get the best results?

Thanks in advance,
Ty

bugsbuni
03-14-2012, 10:29 AM
My first order came from a friend of mine. Marketing on my facebook has helped I also post on a site called thumbtack.com. I printed up free business cards and handed them out . If you decide to join I will help you with any questions you have. I would recommend listening in on call here is the info Hosted by: Mia Florides, La Bella Baskets Co-founder
Date: Every Tuesday night
Time: 6pm pacific time
7pm mountain time
8pm central time
9pm eastern time

Conference Dial-in: 1-218-862-1300
Conference Code: 863799

AngelaSam
03-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi Ty,

Our gift baskets & flower price are comparable to most gift basket companies. We have something in every price range from $18.95 to above, with specials, free shipping categories, and coupon codes. We also have flat rate shipping regardless of weight! Now, unlike many gift basket companies we have personal service. As a LBB gift consultant, you'll help people with their gifting needs.

We have 3 areas to earn, gift sales, referrals and corporate/business memberships, so there's many opportunities to earn.

Our training site has many online and offline marketing lessons, which are easy to follow. For offline we have free flyer's, brochures and other marketing material that will help you build your customer base. Marketing is just letting people know about your products and service, so you let them know about your gifts and easy ordering. For online marketing we have lessons on posting free ads, using social media, we even have the ads you can copy & paste. Actually, LBB gives you all the tools and support to be successful.

Bugsbuni had a great suggestion, join us on a Tuesday company call and see what we're all about!

I hope that helped!
Angela

Nyesha
03-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Hi Tyjal, good luck with deciding if La Bella is the right company for you. Personally, I can say I'm a La Bella gift consultant and I really enjoy it. I see you have already gotten thorough advice from bugsbuni and AngelaSam. The marketing possibilities are endless. There are lot of free ads sites for internet marketing. Your family and friends might support you as well, especially those who already order gift baskets and flower delivery from other companies for different occasions. Easter which is coming up so fast is a great time to sell. I would say the next time after that is Mother's Day and any birthdays coming up soon. :)

Tyjal
04-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the information. I'm hoping to listen in on the conference call tonight. Does anyone know if there are other companies like LaBella?

AngelaSam
04-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks everyone for the information. I'm hoping to listen in on the conference call tonight. Does anyone know if there are other companies like LaBella?

La Bella Baskets is the only gift basket & flower company with a consultant program. :)

Tyjal
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Oops, I should have asked if there were other companies that can be worked like LaBella where you don't have to deal directly with products, payments etc? Also, that have a low monthly fee or low start up costs. This is one reason why I am interested in this business. I've done Avon in the past and of course you deal directly with everything.

Nyesha
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Tyjal, I concurrently sell Avon along with La Bella Baskets and I like the structure of both. Both of the on-line stores/ web offices are very user friendly which I love. I am phasing out the in person deliveries for Avon as I am gaining more customers with my online store. I would like to be able to work primarily with an Avon on-line store as I do with La Bella Baskets and do in person deliveries only to those who live in very close proximity to me. If you are interested in really marketing your on-line store a lot, you might find that it is worth it to give Avon another try. Either way, I think that your idea to work a second business with La Bella Baskets is a very good one and I hope you're able to find the ideal fit for you. Good luck and best wishes to you! :)

bugsbuni
05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
I am a rep for mark and la bella baskets.