WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SCENTWITHLIGHT
03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi,

I am looking for some info on Private Quarters, if anyone knows anything about this company please let me know. Please PM me.

Thanks,

ZandraC
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Sent you a PM

GIFTSBYCATHERIN
03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi Lynn,

I just recently requested a copy of their catalog and it is beautiful. I have not yet heard from the consultant but I love the catalog. They use very high quality paperwith the printing of the catalog. I have not yet ordered anything so I can not speak of the quality of the products. Keep us posted if you place an order.

Thanks,
Catherine

SCENTWITHLIGHT
03-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Hey Catherine,

Since posting this I did order a pillow and OMG love it! I am actually thinking of joining the company, if I do I will let you know. I did see and feel all the other products including not only the 7 Layers of Bliss but also some of the clothing, slippers etc. Very nice and very well made.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I just recently requested a copy of their catalog and it is beautiful. I have not yet heard from the consultant but I love the catalog. They use very high quality paperwith the printing of the catalog. I have not yet ordered anything so I can not speak of the quality of the products. Keep us posted if you place an order.

Thanks,
Catherine

etchedwithstyle
04-18-2012, 08:22 PM
I have heard alot of great things about the company - haven't ordered for myself yet though...

SCENTWITHLIGHT
04-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Still LOVE my pillow! Wanting to get some feedback from others before attempting to join.

brandenc
04-29-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm with Private Quarters. There products are very high quality. I have ordered the pillows, towels, and a blanket so far for myself. I've sold a few of the blankets. I have a few who want to order the bamboo sheets as well. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

SCENTWITHLIGHT
05-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Oh well I guess it wouldn't have worked out as Private Quarters is shutting their doors :(

nv93446
05-10-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry to hear Lynn :(. It's a bummer whenever you hear a direct sales company is closing. ~J

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1